วันอาทิตย์ที่ 23 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557

The Special Blog (My feeling about the discourse approach in reading class)


        Today, I wrote about my feeling about the discourse approach in reading class with Dr. Usa Noytim. I feel very happy and enjoy with this course because she is taught about the concept of how continuous texts fit together and importance of discourse marker etc. And she taught many things give students. Such as, about is learning and living. She gives commentaries on living in everyday and in the university. Then, her experience relay to students in this class.

This subject, she used to modern instructional media. In addition, the content of each story to study. It had interesting and exciting because I know new vocabulary and this word is never seen. It makes me feel challenged in the study. The most words very hard, but some word is easy rather. Then, she introduces about websites. That is introduce about discourse marker, recount, narrative, description, procedure and comparison and contrast etc. 

In addition, this subject helps to me about in reading because it makes me know about strategies for read more and new words. And it makes me to understand, sometime may be difficult in this subject.  For me, the teacher is very beautiful and working women. She taught everything to students. It makes me feel happy and enjoy in this class.

Finally, this subject is useful for me. It makes me my reading and my writing is more better. However, I thank for the teacher. It makes me development in learning more English for me.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น