วันเสาร์ที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557

Diary Day 11 (A Discourse Approach in Reading 2/2556)




            On Monday 27 January, 2014. I learnt a Discourse Approach in Reading by Dr. USA Noytim. I study about is Definition and Classification. The teacher taught and explains about use to what is Anthropology. This is physical anthropology and cultural anthropology. And I study too many species of whales. It is many species of whales. It makes me know about is whales. The teacher does exercises in the classroom with my friends. I problem to learn a Discourse Approach in Reading because some vocabulary. And she explains and she taught to me to understand. It makes me feel very happy in this class.


            In addition, After class, I went to Open House at NPRU. This is an academic exhibition from students, many programs. I introduce 2 places. First, I walk to A5 building. It is English booth. It about is study guidelines for the students of English programs. This booth is useful for me because it makes me know about English Education and graduates of this program and what occupations. 

             Second, I went to Tawaravadee building. There was a local wisdom exhibition. I saw many Inkjets shows for the students about important days in Buddhism. This booth was interesting and exciting. This Day, the weather is hot and crowded, but it makes me give my new knowledge from Open House at NPRU.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น