วันศุกร์ที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557

Diary Day 5 (A Discourse Approach in Reading 2/2556)

            On Monday 2 December 2013. I learnt a Discourse Approach in Reading by Dr. Usa Noytim. I study about the secrets to learnt from yesterday. I learnt about the story of Kylie’s life and shared the story with my friends in the classroom. The teacher explains about the secrets for Kylie’s. The teacher does exercises and vocabulary translation with my friends.
The summary in part one
                Kylie felt left out from her mother and Philip’s activities. She became interested in the chickens in the yard. Somehow her secret helped her to feel less lonely. She found a second egg and then found out where the others were being laid by an unhealthy-looking hen. She sat on the fence, sharing the secret with hen. When she moved in the house, she was forbidden to lift the lid. She sat out under the grapevines with her photo album, turning pages and looking across every now missed her father.
The summary in part two
               Kylie watched the setting on ten eggs and she takes the lid off the well. She starts to go down the well with her photo album every day. So, she watches Philip and her mother and wonders why her father is not with them. Until, Philip discovers her in the well and hits her. In addition, she throws the chicks down well and hits the hen and throws it down the well. When she chooses one special photo which makes her feel good and cuts off her head from the special photo and throws it away.
              The story part one and part two about the story of Kylie’s life.
I think, I feel confused this story because I read this story I do not understand a little, but I have some reading to understand. In addition, I learnt about a new vocabulary in this story. So I will write about the sense the three people in this story.
1.    I dislike feeling sorry for Kylie because she hit the hen and chicks throws it down the well.
     2. I dislike feeling sorry for Kylie’s mother because she cruel with Kylie and left alone into the house.
3.   I dislike feeling sorry for Philip because he hit and shouted loudly with Kylie and don’t care Kylie.
Feeling about the story
                 I think Kylie’s life in the story about neglect, loneliness and coping with the absence of a parent. I think Kylie was often left alone with her mother. And I think was a cope with the absence of a parent is she should ask her mother candid about problem with everything. And this is about the problems associated with family life, I think the family of Kylie should take care Kylie and give to live with her and understand feeling inside her family. Finally, this is about loneliness. I think it's about loneliness for Kylie because she was feeling lonely and sad in every time and she don’t to give a tender feeling from mother and Philip.
Thinking about the story's symbol 
               I think the story's symbol is the eggs because Kylie sit to look the eggs in every day. It compares the feel of hens and to observe the behavior of hens. It feels gentle of hens in sit on eggs. It makes is a new thing for her.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น