วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Diary Day 7 (A Discourse Approach in Reading 2/2556)




            On Monday 16 December 2013. I learnt a Discourse Approach in Reading by Dr. Usa Noytim. I study about is procedure. How to make an omelet, but all students how to make an omelet must be written in English. The teacher taught and explained about how to make an omelet by VDO make an omelet. The teacher does exercises about a matching images and how to make an omelet in the classroom with my friends. In addition, I learnt about the learning a second language. The teacher does exercises about answering questions this story. I problem to learn a Discourse Approach in Reading because did not know about some vocabulary because it vocabulary of difficult and strange is never seen. I like this subject because her taught to me to understand and enjoyed with my classmates in the classroom.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น