วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Diary Day 6 (A Discourse Approach in Reading 2/2556)

          


              
                  On Sunday 15 December 2013. I learnt a Discourse Approach in Reading by Dr. Usa Noytim. I study about is descriptive. This is about mind maps are green dragonflies. For example are groups of large, fast-flying dragonflies and have biting mouth parts that pinch etc. I study about the Komodo dragon (Varanus the Komodoensis) the teacher taught and explain about Komodo dragons. The teacher does mind maps, exercises and vocabulary translation about the Komodo dragon in the classroom with my friends. In addition, I learnt about the Budapest and Prague. The teacher does exercises and vocabulary translation.  I problem to learn a Discourse Approach in Reading because know about some vocabulary because it vocabulary of difficult and strange is never seen. Her taught to me to a little understand and enjoyed with my classmates in the classroom.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น