วันจันทร์ที่ 25 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

My perception and attitudes

       On Writing Communication class. I had a knowledge and learning to writing on a daily basis.like a wrote coach an e-mail,Request and Invitation because I had knew wrote correct. And wrote cards for various occasions,how to send e-cards,diary wrote,how to create a blog etc.
       This course made who wrote the sentence wrong became a more correct grammar and used a grammar not appropriate situation. I had develop from the past because I had to practice constantly. I could search for knowledge from other sources by myself. And my friends and I enjoyed to worked in group. My teacher made me happy in the class and my teacher suggested when I wrote something wrong 
and told me what correct. I thank my teacher for 
knowledge and for learning to wrote on a daily basis. I had to Writing Communication the course is difficult. became I wrote the sentence wrong a more correct grammar and used a grammar not appropriate situation. But I attempt to the fullest.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น